Challenge Rules

You are welcome to use any stamp to enter the challenge. However, if you use a Wags 'n Whiskers stamp, you will be entered into a 2nd drawing for a Free Wags 'n Whiskers digital stamp in addition to the regular prize.
You can enter any type of paper craft project. You can enter up to 2 times per challenge. It must be a new project, fit the theme, no back-linking, and must be a direct link to your project entry, or it will be deleted.

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Introducing.....

We are so excited to announce our 3 new Permanent DT Members and 2 guests also joining us for August and September. Our new guests will be joining our current gals Melanie and Crystal :-) We have chosen guests to take us up until Christmas but you will have to wait a little longer until these are announced ;-) Thank you so much again to everyone who took the time to enter our DT Call and for sharing your beautiful creations with us. The decision wasn't easy but we are so pleased to announce......


Permanent Design Team


Hi, my name is Tracy from clean green New Zealand. I am married to a very understanding husband! and have two beautiful ratbags. oops I meant to say girls! I have been blogging for a few years now and love the great friendships that come from it. I started out as an SU demo but found it too restrictive. Then I learnt how to go shopping overseas without jumping on a plane.... uh-oh... big mistake!

My most loved craft item for card making would have to be my beloved copics. I am honoured and excited to be a part of Wags n Whiskers design team and can't wait to work with the rest of the talented team to inspire, encourage and showcase these wonderful images.


I've been with my wonderful husband for nearly 18 years. We have two fantastic children and a pussy cat called Mindy (a gorgeous silver tabby)... other than card making, I love cross stitch, scrapbooking and taking photo's.. I also make A-MAZ-ING carrot cake...and im VERY bad at Karaoke - though i think im all that after a couple or three drinks... oh and you should also know that i'm seriously addicted to Harry Potter... and finally although nobody ever believes me.. despite being from Barnsley i've never seen or read "Kez" (the shame )... lol


My name’s Angélique and living in The Netherlands with my cats Jet and Gizmo.
Loved being creative when I was younger and still love it a lot, specially stamping and scrapbooking. Love to work with different kind of stamps: Rubber, acrylic and digital images as well.

As a Kindergartenteacher I can combine being creative with my job which is fab! Love it!
The time I have left is dedicated to my family, friends and cats, being creative, playing flute, shopping (hee… I just looooooove this!) and more. So I’m quite a busy bee.


Guest Designers: August/September

Emma - UK

I have a 14 year old son, Liam, and run with the help of my mum our family bakery here in Manchester. I am addicted to paper crafting and a lot of my cards reflect my skills in cake design and decoration in my style and flower arrangements. I love spending time with my family and share a blog with my mum http://thetwopinkladies.blogspot.com. My favourite style at the moment is shabby chic. I love all things pink, girly and glittery!!!!

Louise - New Zealand

My name is Louise. I am a stay at home Mum to my two little boys and baby girl. I'm also lucky enough to be on some fantastic DT's doing what I love using COPICS and stamps. I hope my creations and tutorials provide inspiration.


Please take your time to visit these fabulous girls blogs! We can't wait to see what wonderful cards and projects they will create with our stamps! Welcome to the team!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies, can't wait to see your designs. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. A HUGE welcome to the team, ladies! I'm excited to get to know all of you! Hey Debbie, invite me over to have a big ol' piece of carrot cake and we'll watch all the Harry Potter movies over and over again together, LOL! I never grow tired of either reading them or watching them! :)
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete